Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Broad Noodles with spiced butter and baked tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (top and bottom heat).
- Wash and slice the sugar peas and the zucchinis. Heat some oil into a frying pan and fry the vegetables.
- Wash the tomatoes and sprinkle with some oil and Mediterranean herbs. Bake the tomatoes for 15 minutes till the skin start to burst.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling water with some salt until al dente.
- For the spiced butter: Peel and chop the onions. Heat three tablespoons olive oil and butter. Fry the onions and herbs. Add and mix the noodles with the fried vegetables.
- Serve the noodles with baked tomatoes and chopped herbs.
HintIf you like some meat, sear 600g sirloin steak in some oil. Cut the beef into stripes and serve with the pasta.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 400 g Bechtle Broad Noodles
- 150 g sugar peas
- 2 zucchinis
- Olive oil for roasting
- 350 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of Mediterranean herbs
- 75 g roasted pine nut
For the spiced butter:
- 1 onion
- 100 g butter
- 1,5 tsp. paprika powder, sweet
- 1,5 tsp. turmeric, grinded
- 1,5 tsp. coriander, grinded
- Ca. ½ tsp. chili flakes
- Salt, pepper
- Fresh herbs for topping