Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Buckwheat pasta with turkey skewers
- Peel the onions and the garlic. Dice both and sauté with 1 tbsp. heated coconut oil.
- Deglaze with coconut milk and vegetable broth, boil down by ⅓.
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut into small strips or into dices. Add the vegetables to the sauce and cook inside.
- Rinse and dry the turkey. Cut into strips. If you want to im-pale the turkey on a wooden skewer. Heat the left oil and sear the turkey breast. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the meat to the sauce. Season with lime juice, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Quench the pasta that the cooking process stops.
- Mix the pasta with the hot sauce and sprinkle with corian-der. Serve immediately.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 300 g buckwheat pasta
- 40 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 400 g colorful vegetables
- 150 g breast of turkey
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt, pepper, cayenne pepper
- Fresh coriander for topping