Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
„Geschnetzeltes“ with Porcini Mushroom Egg Noodles
- Peel and dice the onion. Clean, wash and peel the carrots, then cut in fine slices. Rub the mushrooms with a kitchen towel and cut in slices. Wash and shake dry the herbs. Cut the chives into small rolls.
- Wash, pad dry and cut the veal cutlets into stripes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the veal stripes on a medium-high heat till lightly browned, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Fry the onions in the same pan until glazzy. Add carrots, mushrooms and thyme and sauté for 3-5 minutes. Take out the thyme. Deglaze with vegetable broth, veal stock and cream cheese and simmer for a minute. If you like, thicken slightly the sauce with a little bit starch flour (which you mix before in some cold water). Then add the veal stripes and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- In the meantime cook the noodles in boiling saltet water until al dente. Drain.
- Sprinkle the carrot-mushroom-„Geschnetzelte“ with chives and serve with noodles.
Ingredients [serves 4]
- 12.5 oz Bechtle Porcini Mushroom Egg Noodles
- 1 red onion
- 14 oz carrots
- 7 oz mushrooms
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 bunch of chives
- 17 oz veal cutlets
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 ⅓ cups vegetable broth
- 1 ⅓ cups veal stock
- 6 tbsp cream cheese
- starch flour
- salt, pepper
- lemon juice