Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Cep noodles with swiss chard and sausages
- Peel and dice the onions and the garlic. Wash the swiss chard and separate the leaves and the stalks. Cut both into strips.
- For the Crunch: Cube the buns and roast with butter in a frying pan. Season with salt and pepper und and put away until serving time.
- Roast onions, garlic and the swiss chard stalks in hot oil. Sprinkle with starch and roast quickly. Deglaze with milk and cook for 2 minutes. Add swiss chard leaves and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling water with some salt until al dente. Strain the noodles and save some boiling water for the sauce.
- Roast the sausages in hot oil.
- Stir the sour cream in the sauce and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice. Mix the sauce with the noodles. According to taste use the noodle water to become a smoother sauce.
- Sprinkle the noodles with crunch und serve immediately.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 400 g Cep noodles
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 400 g swiss chard
- Oil for frying
- 1 tbsp. starch
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- salt, pepper
- nutmeg, grounded
- lemon juice
- 4 sausages
For the Crunch:
- ½ buns, gluten free from yesterday
- Butter for frying