Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Chickpeas Pasta as mediterranean salad
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small florets. Boil until al dente and quench with cold water.
- Wash the vegetables. Third the sugar peas and halve the cocktail tomatoes. Select the rocket, wash and drain. Cube the feta cheese.
- Roast the pine nuts without oil. Take out and put aside. Sear the broccoli and the sugar peas with 2 tbsp. hot oil.
- For the dressing: Stir all ingredients to a homogeneous mass.
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking pro-cess.
- Mix the Pasta with vegetables, feta cheese and dressing. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 300 g Chickpeas pasta
- 300 g broccoli
- 100 g sugar peas
- 250 g cocktail tomatoes
- 1 bunch rocket
- 150 g Feta cheese
- 25 g pine nuts
- Olive oil for frying
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp. honey
- Salt, pepper