Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Drelli pasta with pea-sauce and salmon
- For the sauce: Peel and dice the onion and the garlic. Wash the parsley, shake dry, pluck and chop the leaves.
- Sauté onion and garlic in a little hot olive oil. Dust with flour, fry briefly and deglaze with white wine. Reduce the wine a little. Add vegetable broth and oat drink. Add half of the peas with nut puree and spices and cook for 8 minutes. Add cream and parsley. Purée the sauce.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling water with some salt until al dente.
- For the fish: If necessary, remove fish bones. Rinse in cold water and pat dry. Dice the salmon and add to sauce with the remaining peas. Bring to boil and serve immediately with the pasta.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 350 g Drelli pasta
For the sauce:
- 1 big onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch parsley
- Olive oil for frying
- 2 tbsp. spelt flour Type 630
- 60 ml white wine
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 200 ml oat drink
- 600 g peas, blanched
- 2 EL light nut puree (e.g. almond, cashew)
- 200 g cream
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg (grinded)
For the fish:
- 250 g salmon filet