Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Exotic Klusky Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente. Then drain in a colander and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Wash and chop the vegetables. Peel and chop the pineapple.
- Wash, zest and squeeze the lime. Deseed the chili peppers and cut into 1 cm dice. Wash and chop the fresh herbs.
- Mix lime juice with coconut milk and soy sauce.
- Then mix pasta, vegetables, pineapple, herbs and chili with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
Ingredients [4 Servings]
- 14 oz Klusky
- 2 carrots
- 1 pepper
- ½ leek
- ½ pineapple
- 1 lime
- 1 chili pepper
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- fresh herbs
- salt, pepper