Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
- Wash the meat with cold water. Prepare the meat if necessary.
- Peel and half the onion. Brown the onion on the sliced side without oil in a frying pan. Add 2 liter of cold water, the meat and the spices. Bring it to boil and skim the broth. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Peel and cube the potatoes, carrots, parsley roots and celeriac. Wash the leek and cut into pieces. Put the meat out of the brew and cut into cubes.
- Put the potatoes, carrots, parsley roots and the meat in the broth and simmer for 20 minutes. Boil for 10 minutes and add the leek. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling water with some salt until al dente.
- Wash, drain and cut the chives into small rolls.
- Spread the Spätzle in a plate and pour over with broth. Garnish with chives.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 150 g
- Spaetzle Farmer Style
- 500 g boiling meat e.g. brisket
- 1 onion
- 5 pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 juniper berries
- 300 g potatoes
- 200 g carrots
- 100 g parsley root
- ¼ celeriac
- 200 g leek
- Salt, pepper
- 1 bunch chives