Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Garden Herb Noodles with escallops
- Preheat the oven to 80°C (circulating air).
- Prepare the escallops. Rinse with cold water and dry with kitchen roll. Beat the escallops into ½ cm slices. Peel and dice the onion and the garlic. Wash and half the tomatoes.
- Sear the escallops in hot oil on both sides, finish in the oven.
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on packet in salted water.
- Fry the onion in hot oil. Add garlic and tomatoes and fry together. Deglaze with white wine and reduce a little bit. Stir in the sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the noodles with sauce and escallops.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 350 g Bechtle Garden Herb Noodles
- 400 g Escallop out of pork topside
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Oil for frying
- 400 g cherry tomatoes
- 100 ml white wine
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- Salt, pepper