Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Lukewarm Drelli-mushroom-salad with grilled bell pepper-dressing
For the dressing:
- Wash and clean the bell peppers. Quarter and place them skin side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cook in the oven on the grill setting until the skin is mostly black. Remove the baking tray from oven and cover bell peppers with a wet paper towel and let cool for 5 min.
- Remove the skin completely and puree the pulp with remaining ingredients to a homogeneous dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the salad: Clean and chop the mushrooms. Peel and dice the onion and the garlic. Sort, wash and shake dry the rocket.
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on packet in salted water.
- Fry mushrooms in hot oil until they become smaller. After about 1 min. add onion and garlic and fry.
- Mix pasta with roasted vegetables, rocket and the dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
HintMarinade the pasta salad for a while and season again.
Ingredients [4 servings]
For the dressing:
- 400 g bell pepper
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 tsp. agave syrup
- ½ tbsp. thyme leaves
- Salt, pepper
For the salad:
- 250 g Drelli pasta
- 400 g mixed mushrooms (e.g. button mushrooms, king trumpet mushrooms)
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 40 g rocket
- Oil to fry
- ca. 80 g Parmesan shavings