Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
- Put the lentils in a sieve and rinse with water. Cook the lentils in vegetable broth for approx. 18 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in plenty of boiling water with some salt until al dente.
- Drain both and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Wash and clean vegetables. Quarter the cocktail tomatoes. Cut spring onions into thin rings. Cut zucchini into sticks. Chop dried tomatoes.
- Heat some oil and fry the zucchini and spring onions. Wash, basil, shake dry, pluck leaves and chop.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, garam masala, salt, pepper, maple syrup and 2 tbsp. oil to make a homogeneous dressing. Mix with pasta, lentils and vegetables, fold in basil and season salad spicy.
HintWait 1 hour before serving. Season again!
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 125 g Spaetzle
- 100 g lentils
- 250 ml vegetable broth
- 125 g cocktail tomatoes
- ¼ bunch spring onion
- ½ zucchini
- 40 g dried tomatoes
- Oil to fry
- ¼ bunch basil
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar of Modena
- Garam Masala, grinded
- Salt, pepper
- ca. 1 tbsp. maple sirup