Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Spaetzle, pork skewers and tomato sauce
- Peel and chop the onion. Deseed the chili peppers and cut into 1 cm dice.
- Put a saucepan on a medium-high heat and add 1 tbsp oil and the onion, then cook for around 7 minutes, or until soft and lightly golden.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock and chilies.
- Season with a tiny pinch of salt and pepper and continue cooking for around 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Halve the pork fillet lengthways. Skewering each filet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fry the meat with 3 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Cook the Spaetzle according to the packet instructions until al dente.
- Thicken the tomato sauce with tomato paste and season with soy sauce.
- Serve Spaetzle and tomato sauce topped with pork skewers.
Ingredients [4 Servings]
- 14 oz Spaetzle
- 1 onion
- 2 red chili peppers
- 4 tbsp oil
- 14 oz chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2/3 cup vegetable stock
- 2 pork fillets
- 4 wooden skewers soy sauce
- salt, pepper