Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Spinach-noodle-casserole with sausage balls
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions in boiling water with some salt until al dente. Rinse the noodles with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (top and bottom heat).
- Wash and chop the spinach. Peel and dice the onions and the garlic.
- Fry the onions in hot oil. Add the garlic and the spinach, cover and cook. Stir in the cream cheese and the vegetable broth. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Mix the noodles with spinach sauce, put both in a casserole and sprinkle with grated cheese. Distribute the Burrata over the casserole.
- Squeeze the sausage meat out of sausage casing and form little balls. Heat oil in a frying pan and brown the meat balls. Serve the balls with the casserole.
HintMix one Egg with the noodles and spinach sauce and the casserole become a tight texture.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 350 g Bechtle Spinach Egg Noodles
- 400 g spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Oil for frying
- 3 tbsp. cream cheese with herbs
- 2 tbsp. vegetable broth
- Salt, pepper
- Nutmeg, grounded
- 150 g cheese, grated
- 2 Burrata (ca. 125 g)
- 400 g sausages